Why use wires?
In this Industrial Wireless Networking webinar you’ll learn all about the latest Wireless technologies in use for Industrial Wireless applications including IEEE 802.11 (Wireless Ethernet) , Bluetooth, and other wireless technologies.
- Concepts of Wireless Networks
- How they work
- Terminology (CSMA / CA, DSSS, OFDM, clients, access points, baud rates, channels and other associated terms).
- Advantages and disadvantages of the different technologies.
- Wireless Security mechanisms and how to protect the wireless system.
- Office vs. Industrial Wireless features.
- How the different Industrial Ethernet Protocols utilize Wireless
To view this resource, please fill out the form.
Been Here Before?
Enter your email address here to autofill the form.