To view this webinar please fill out the form.
Why use wires?
In this Industrial Wireless Networking webinar you’ll learn all about the latest Wireless technologies in use for Industrial Wireless applications including IEEE 802.11 (Wireless Ethernet) , Bluetooth, and other wireless technologies.
- Concepts of Wireless Networks
- How they work
- Terminology (CSMA / CA, DSSS, OFDM, clients, access points, baud rates, channels and other associated terms).
- Advantages and disadvantages of the different technologies.
- Wireless Security mechanisms and how to protect the wireless system.
- Office vs. Industrial Wireless features.
- How the different Industrial Ethernet Protocols utilize Wireless