Network topology is a term that describes network connections in homes, cities, offices, factories, etc. Fieldbuses and Industrial Ethernet protocols, such as PROFIBUS and PROFINET, offer a wide variety of topology options. This White Paper describes the different network topologies available for industrial environments. Then, it summarizes potential benefits and challenges for each topology in a PROFINET network.
- Topologies for Industrial Environments
- Topology Options: Fieldbuses
- Topology Options: Industrial Ethernet
- Industrial Wireless Topologies
- Topology Comparison: PROFINET
- Benefits and Challenges
To view this resource, please fill out the form.
Been Here Before?
Enter your email address here to autofill the form.