Getting started on a PROFINET project can seem a bit complex. Questions crop up from the very beginning, and how you choose to answer them can impact your product over its entire lifecycle. PROFINET Developer Training is designed to help you weigh the factors that go in to the decision making process to help you create the product that your customers need.
Of course, once you make those decisions, you still have to create the actual product. We help guide you through each step of your PROFINET system design, from creating an application interface for end users to verifying your PROFINET network interface implementation. Along the way, we cover a host of subjects, ranging from interpreting specification documents to how most PROFINET network stacks operate.
- Exclusive and confidential — only one customer per class
- Helps cut weeks off your development time
- Compliments the Certified PROFINET Engineer Training
- Vendor Neutral — can work with any software/hardware/firmware
- Students qualify for 16 Professional Development Hours
Classes are currently scheduled for each week following a Certified PROFINET Engineer class.