October 3, 2023 - October 5, 2023
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Venue: PROFI Interface Center
These workshops are focused tightly on vendors developing products with a PROFINET interface.
Students should have successfully completed the Certified PROFINET Network Engineer course, or have a strong networking background and experience with TCP/IP stacks. Prior experience with industrial distributed I/O systems and Ethernet traffic analysis with Wireshark is highly recommended.
Every PROFINET development project is different, and we tailor the class to meet the needs of our students. But there are some common elements to the classes.
- How end users view and work with PROFINET devices
- How to turn marketing requirements into PROFINET product features
- How to create and optimize a PROFINET device GSDML file
- How data is modeled in PROFINET
- How the PROFINET protocol state machines work
- How to read the PROFINET specification documents
- How to use the PROFINET test suite to verify your design
- How to streamline the device certification process
Timeframe and Pricing
Most workshops run approximately 2.5 days, but we can extend the time as necessary. Please inquire for an exact price.
- Single-Company Exclusive
- 1-6 students