November 14, 2022 - November 18, 2022
Venue: DoubleTree by Hilton
Disclaimer: Please do not book travel arrangements until the class has been confirmed. After registering, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your registration. Separately, you will receive confirmation the class will occur, no later than 4 weeks prior to its start.
These classes are intensive, hands-on, four-day training programs conducted by the PROFI Interface Center (PIC). Attendees passing the tests will receive an official PROFIBUS Certified Network Engineer Certificate, as well as a PROFIBUS Certified Installer Certificate and 24 Professional Development Hours.
The first 2 days cover PROFIBUS DP and the second 2 days cover PROFIBUS PA.
- Protocol Positioning; Bus Access
- Multi-Master Systems
- Functionality & Protocol Structure of devices
- DP & PA Commonality and Features
PROFIBUS DP Network Setup & Debug
- Installation & Wiring – Copper / Alternative Media
- Network Configuration
- Bus Timing
- Monitoring, Tracing, Triggering, and Filtering
DPV0 & DPV1 Enhancements
- Telegram Formats
- Master & Slave Interactions
- Overview; Network Design
- Profiles; FDT/DTM/DDL
- Engineering Tools; PDM