October 17, 2022 - October 21, 2022
12:00 am - 11:00 pm
Become an elite Certified PROFIBUS DP/PA Network Engineer. Learn the skills to design, install, commission, and troubleshoot both PROFIBUS DP and PA networks. This course illustrates practical installation issues, goes right down to the protocol/packet level, and includes detailed information on the bus parameters.
This course meets and exceeds all the requirements of PI’s Certified PROFIBUS DP/PA Network Engineer course and the Certified PROFIBUS Installer course. The course ends with a written and practical test. Successful students will be certified by PROFIBUS and PROFINET International as a Certified PROFIBUS Installer and a Certified PROFIBUS Network Engineer.
Upon completion of this course, the student shall be able to:
- Design a PROFIBUS network
- Install and set up a PROFIBUS network
- Decode a PROFIBUS packet and understand how the protocol works
- Understand the basic bus parameters
- Troubleshoot common and uncommon problems
- Introduction to PROFIBUS
- Overview of PROFIBUS components
- PROFIBUS design
- Advanced PROFIBUS design
- Installation best practice
- Setting up a PROFIBUS master
- Setting up a PA device
- PROFIBUS theory
- Applying the theory
- PROFIBUS device diagnostics
- Troubleshooting common problems
USA Students Welcome!