February 10, 2020 - February 13, 2020
Peterborough , ON K9J 6Y3 Canada
GENERAL ADMISSION $2995.00
How do I best design a PROFIBUS network? How can I improve my design? What do I need to consider? What about incorporating HART, IO-Link, PROFINET, OPC in my network design? How reliable will the network be? How can I increase reliability and availability?
If you are asking yourself these questions, then this is the course for you. The course provides a top-down approach to designing a modern automation and control system and helps managers and designers made the correct decisions from the project beginning. The course applies to all sectors of industry from factory automation to process control.
A theory test at the end of the course ensures that the attendees understand and can apply the material covered. Successful candidates will be awarded the Certified PROFIBUS System Designer status.
- General system design requirements
- PROFIBUS network layout and design
- PROFIBUS network architectures and their advantages
- PROFIBUS profiles
- Hazardous areas: requirements and available design options
- High availability systems and redundancy
- Fiber optic, infra-red and wireless transmission
- Safety-related systems
- Control system and network timing
- Control system sampling and timing considerations
- Basic characteristics and applications of isochronous cycle timing
- Modern solutions for network monitoring
- Documentation and drawing standards
USA Students Welcome!