« Back to PROFIblog
- WE’LL BE ALL OVER THE MAP IN 2014 – Our no-fee training class program for 2014 is unveiled
- CERTIFIED NETWORK ENGINEER TRAINING CLASSES – Nine Certified Engineer classes have been fixed for 2014
- INDUSTRY MAJORS COMMIT TO PROFINET – We have a detailed report from the SPS/IPC/Drives Fair press conference in Nuremberg where Emerson confirmed its commitment to PROFINET and Innovasic launched a new PROFINET switch chip. There was news of PROFIdrive updates and FDI standardization
- PROFINEWS APP LAUNCHED! Our eagerly awaited PROFINEWS app is available for Android and iOS.
- WORLD NEWS – The first PROFINET Test Lab in China and more videos from South East Asia
- PRODUCT NEWS – There’s a new Safety PLC, a brand new way to connect PA segments to DP, new Tiger firmware for PROFINET and a new IRT switch capable of IP65/67 operations